Thursday, July 15

Waste not...

How many times have you found yourself one punched item short because you did not maxamize paper space? I can't tell you how many times I've done this to myself! During a recent project I realized I was wasting valuable paper by not thinking through the layouts of my punches. I joked with Crystal about it and she said she does the same thing, which got me thinking...how many of us are doing this?

It's very simple, take a few extra moments to plan out your punches. By turning my butterfly punch everytime I used it, I gained one extra butterfly per strip of paper. One step further is to cut down your paper to allow exactly how much space you'll need....but that might be getting ahead of ourselves! :)
top strip shows wasted space. turn the punch...problem solved!

Happy Scrapin,

Kelli and Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment